Friday, January 18, 2008

A reason

I began chatting to a lady in November last year and finally, after unavoidable delays, we met yesterday.
As you can see by my profile pic. I'm not quite the beanpole I was during my time in the Army. Leeann is married with two teenagers and in her words "isn't quite the shape she'd like to be". She told me she wanted/needed to lose two dress sizes. Immediately I sensed that the reason she felt a need for theraputic spanking would be that she wanted to lose weight.
To please her husband. To please herself. To parade on the beach wearing a clingy two-piece bikini. Wrong!!!
Leeann is quite comfortable with the weight she has gained since she married and she told me that her husband is happy with the way she looks also. So he should be.
Like me she is of average looks, with short brown hair, an infectious smile and an open and honest sense of humour. Her problem is, however, related to her husband.
He enjoys making love to her and wants to make love to her whenever he can. Leeann just isn't that interested in making love anymore. She told me that she has ongoing fantasies concerning mild domination which are primarily focussed on being spanked. She explained that the usual love-making she had enjoyed over a fifteen year period of marriage just wasn't exciting her anymore. She stressed that this 'problem' had nothing whatsoever to do with love. She loves her husband undeniably but she knows within herself that she is seeking a different form of foreplay.

During our initial chat I asked her if she had discussed her feelings and fantasies with her husband. (I explained that when my wife raised the issue of spanking it was all I could do not to cheer out aloud). She told me that he is an extremely conservative person who does everything to a set routine ie servicing the family cars, holidays, dinner at seven, fish and chips every friday night etc. There is apparently nothing unpredictable about him. When they were first married she used to tempt him with all kinds of lingerie but it seemed the only place he liked lingerie was on the floor! She has tried to share with him books on the subject of m/f fantasies but he isn't interested. So she has decided that she wants to 'rev herself up' with occassional meetings with me.

Obviously I'm happy to oblige but it's rather sad for them as a couple that he has a brick wall built when it comes to openly discussing likes and dislikes in the bedroom.

Leeann and I met at a hotel/motel in the eastern suburbs. I waited for her in a small bar at the rear of the hotel part. She entered the bar about ten minutes after I arrived (and I was early) and we both sensed who the other was. She was wearing an above the knee printed dress, bared shoulders and the most nervous expression I think I've ever seen. We had a couple of drinks and she began to relax. We briefly rehashed her frustrations and although she was anxious she said she was glad we were meeting. I asked her if she wasn't somewhat concerned about meeting an 'almost stranger' in such a 'cloak and dagger' manner and she said she wasn't concerned although she had told one of her girlfirends where she was going. (But not, I suspect, for what reason) This made sense and it's always better to err on the side of safety.

We went up to the room and I asked her what she really wanted from this experience. After a red face and some stammering she blurted out that she wanted to be chastised and then punished (hand and paddle) as though she was a little girl again. She wanted me to call her by both her given names and to lecture and then explain to her that to 'learn her lesson she would need to be soundly spanked on the bare bottom'. We agreed that she would be spanked first by hand then after a break she would receive a paddling.
I began by calling for her and having her stand in the corner for a few minutes. Then I called her to me and it wan't long before her summer dress was turned up and her bottom was turned red.
The time we spent appeared to please her immensely and yes I was pleased and couldn't wait to get home either!
I couldn't help but ask her what her husband would say when he saw her very red bottom. She laughed at this and said that in his mind there was only one way of making love and that was the 'old-fashioned' way and that he wouldn't see it.

A little sad for them both I suppose but to be truthful his loss is my (spanking) gain.

No comments: