Sunday, January 27, 2008

A good friend

I've known Sharon for thirty years. We went to the same high school together. She has always had (in her eyes) a weight problem. She is , I think, about a size 18. Personally I've always thought she looked great but she was/is forever dieting. I've maintained a friendship with her that is devoid of any romance yet I enjoy her company (she's funny) and I confess to finding her attractive.
About this time last year I called into her place to say hello. I'm often called on to fix something or to advise her on some small problem she's having around her flat. When I arrived she was most upset. Apparently one of the women she works with spent the entire morning (within earshot of all other employees) bemoaning that, in her opinion, 'more work would be done around here if everyone was slimmer'. Sharon's not the only overweight person employed at this place but she believed she was the target of this woman's venom. She went on to tell me that she is forever dieting but that she finds it difficult. I hinted that what she may need was some kind of 'penance' for when she broke her own rules or discarded her weight-loss diet.
I didn't force the issue (even though I know how beneficial spankings, as a penance, can be). After seeing her a couple of more times I suggested spanking therapy. She laughed at first and thought I was kidding. I explained that it is something I sometimes recommend as part of my employment; both to married couples for use within the privacy of their homes and for those who seek therapy administered by an authority figure other than a spouse. We talked for sometime and I think I talked her into the idea.
We met a few days later and although we both were a little awkward at first she soon began to unburden herself with tales of broken diets and binge eating. She agreed that she needed to be accountable to someone and said that it might as well be me. I explained that we would begin slowly and that she would get an idea as to how much 'penance' she required.
She excused herself and left me alone in her living room. She returned five minutes later wearing a short silk dressing gown. On the rear of this gown was embroidered a large chinese dragon. I admired it and she laughed and said she chose it specifically because when it came to dieting she had been draggin' (dragon) her ass. I called her to me and she untied and removed her gown before she laid across my lap. She was wearing knickers and a bra and I explained that her knickers would come down as the spanking progressed and she nodded her approval. I began with firm spanks to both cheeks and progressed to the top of her thighs. After a minute or so I lowered her knickers and continued to spank. I continued until I knew that her bottom had had enough 'first-time' penance. She stood up and I noticed she had been crying. She apologised and I explained that an apology was unnecessary and that if crying helped her release any tensions or guilt or if it she saw it as a part of her punishment for breaking her own rules then it served a purpose.
She put her gown on and we sat and talked. I told her that my spanking of her was not to interfere with our friendship and I'm glad to say it hasn't. I asked her why she wanted to be nearly nude for her spanking and she replied that she thought if she felt embarassed about me seeing her almost 'starkers' then maybe she would have an incentive to try and lose some weight. I laughed and agreed but had to tell her that I didn't mind the vision at all.

No comments: