Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chat rooms, forums and blogs.

Most people would be well aware of the hazards and possible benefits of participating in spanking chat rooms and to a lesser extent in spanking forums. However apart from contact magazines which tend to be crude there is little alternative for contacting like-minded adults.
95% of the ladies with whom I've 'consulted' have initially conversed with me via a chat room or forum. Even though I don't believe that disciplinary, redemption or punishment spanking is common in Australia it's not uncommon either. Sadly the channels for contact are limited and I wonder if this is because spankings and associated spanking ritual(s), such as they are, were never widely practised as a means of disciplining children here.
Sure - every child I knew received a smacked bottom growing up and was subject to having their hands strapped at school. Some private schools even caned the boy students for serious offences but I knew no-one, male or female, who was ever spanked in the ways suggested by this and other blogs and I believe this to be a reason why more people fail to capitalise on the 'release' that a spanking can offer.
Incidentally I'm really enjoying this 'blogging' thing. What a great way to vent frustration or to tell the world just how you feel. I'm a late starter and I know I'm not the first to blog on this subject but I'm beginning to understand why so many put so much time into their 'blogs'.
Some of the blogs I've looked at are very amusing, others are more serious and some of them are a little too heavy for my tastes but hey it takes all kinds of people to make up this world of ours.
I probably won't be uploading any spanking pictures on this blog because in my experience most ladies don't really find inspiration in them. However from time to time something will get my attention and if I think it's worthwhile I'll share it on this blog.

No comments: