Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mature therapy.

I gain immense pleasure in spanking adult female bottoms. I can't deny that.
I have previously noted that some of that pleasure is derived from seeing attitudes altered and goals achieved. I found it interesting, however, the first time I spanked a lady much older than myself.
She had contacted me via a spanking forum board and after numerous chats on-line and two telephone conversations we agreed to meet. I assumed she would be accompanied by her husband or a friend but when we met she was alone. I was surprised but I was pleased that our communication thus far had given her this confidence. We met at a shopping centre in Cheltenham and chatted over coffeee.Her name was Alex (Alexandra) and when we first met she was 56 years of age and widowed. I was 34. She had a full figure, was well groomed and appeared to be dressed for a Board meeting rather than the possible 'Hand to bottom' meeting I had envisaged. Initially I was slightly overawed because this lady was much older than I but after conversing for a while (both of us a little apprehensively) I realised that her needs and wants were no different than those of other spankees I had become acquainted with.
We talked mostly about her relationship with her daughter. She was deeply troubled and explained that she was unwilling to devote a great amount of time to her daughter and her grandchildren due to pressures from her job and her social activities. She felt guilt about her selfishness but was at odds with herself about altering the situation. We agreed that CP might be the answer to her feelings of guilt and even as ameans to encourage her to participate in the lives of her immediate family.
I suggested meeting at a later date to pursue some otk therapy. She said that she wanted to start immediately. Of course I was pleased however I didn't want her to feel rushed or intimidated. She said she was neither and we agreed to travel to a local motel.
I was please to see her waiting at the reception desk when I arrived. We 'checked in' and walked to the room.
I asked Alex when she wanted to begin and she said "straight away". I sat on the settee and she removed her jacket. She folded it and placed it on the chair next to her handbag. Then she opened her handbag and removed an older-style wooden hairbrush. She came over to the settee and handed me the brush without a word. I pulled the hem of her skirt to her waist. I was more than a little surprised to see she was wearing stockings and suspender belt. Like a fool I said to her that this attire (lovely as it was) wasn't necessary for her spanking to be efficient. She replied that she almost always wore stockings and that they weren't worn for my benefit. She said it nicely but it put me back in my place somewhat. She laid herself across my lap and I began to hand spank her over her knickers. She turned to me and asked me to use the brush on her bare bottom. Now this was a little unusual for me because although Alex wanted/needed some emotional release she was not the kind of person to be dictated to even though she was semi-naked across a younger person's lap.
I continued her spanking (with the brush) until she said she was satisfied. The hairbrush is rather more 'stingy' than the hand however Alex endured a long session with it.
We met five or so times a year for nearly three years when she rang me one day with the news that she had decided to cease our meetings. She had retired from her job and I guess she had sorted out her priorities.

No comments: