Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just after I was discharged from the Army I met a girl through a mutual friend. Her name was Sandy. She was an attractive girl and when I met her she was 20 years old. She was popular with all the guys who knew her and had a list of girlfriends a mile long. She was popular but she was mean when she talked about people. Even her closest friends were not immune. She didn't like this girlfriend, or that girlfriend. She didn't shop in that store because she didn't like the staff. She didn't like certain co-workers because they were either over-appreciated or popular with others. She resented her parents because they dared to take an active interest in her well being. I put up with listening to her whine because I thought I was falling in love with her. When she was rude her face would screw up and she didn't seem so attractive.One afternoon we were lunching at her flat. She was talking about a girlfriend of hers and after a few minutes of listening to her ramble I laughed and asked her "But she's your closest friend isn't she?" She replied "Yes but she's so full of herself". When I asked Sandy what she meant she couldn't really give me a definite answer so I threw caution (and any chance of afternoon intimacy) to the wind and asked her "You don't really like anyone, do you?". She denied that my accusation was true but she was open to discussing the matter so I pursued it.I just told her that 'life was too short', 'everyone has merits' ; cliched arguments but 'solid' given her irrational dislike of so many people. Finally in exasperation she blurted out that most often she was jealous of her friends. In fact, she admitted, she was jealous of anyone had appeared to be getting more out of life than she was (materially).I told her that her attitude was immature and childish. She didn't disagree but told me that that was how she was and how she had always been. I said to her that what she needed wasn't cliches but a spanked bottom. Now I must explain I had never harboured a desire to spank Sandy and frankly spanking itself had never really crossed my mind. She loked at me although I had just landed on Earth from a distant planet and then came over to where I sat and laid across my lap. I spanked her. I didn't say anything. I probably should have removed her jeans but I just spanked her until I felt her 'release'. She was sobbing lightly and was apologetic. Not to me but she said she was sorry for being so bitchy to people especially her family and friends. She got up after a while and we chatted some more and I can honestly say that during the time we were together she drastically reduced her whining and seemed happier within herself. I only spanked her on one other occassion and that was at her suggestion. Being male I was, of course, pleased to oblige. We broke-up a few months later howeverI often think back to that period in my life. It reads like a fantasy from an Adult Forum magazine however it certainly shaped my attitude to CP. Sandy is married and now lives in Bendigo (Vic.). but I wonder if she has ever felt the need to release her guilt and if her husband has ever picked up on this need.

No comments: